Sunday 26 May 2013

All aboard....

Over 6 months ago, I started on a quest to find a fitter and healthier version of me and that journey has also seen me take a good hard look at my life…a lot of soul searching – what do I really want out of this life? And how the f*#k do I get there?? I have now read umpteen thousand blogs about “How to change my life in 5 weeks….(for the mere sum of $5000 – if I sign up NOW)...really??? I have to pay money to change my life?? NO…I just have to decide I am going to do it! Of course some of these people legitimately have something valuable to sell and I don’t mind admitting I have engaged in a few of them! Ultimately though, I know the decision is all mine.
I am going to start the next chapter in my life...welcome to the roller coaster!!

The time is NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment