Thursday 28 February 2013

Serious case of CBF...


I kinda knew it would come but now I just don't know if I can go on...I feel exhausted and my body hurts! I am in a ditch!! Time to give myself a good talking too, to turn my CBF (can't be f#@ked) into JFDI! I think this week has been 'one of those weeks...'. My Monday morning workout didn't go as planned (see below!!). Then the family came over on Monday night for a birthday and decided to get pizza for tea - I ate 3 pieces at about a gazillion calories!! And washed it down with a glass or two of wine...Wednesday - friends drop in, I over eat and drink wine!! Thursday night after a fairly hard RPM class and group PT session I reward myself with a glass of wine which results in an empty bottle followed by insatiable snacking on whatever I can find...went to bed feeling angry and disappointed at myself! I have hardly filled in my food diary this week as I can’t face the numbers…This morning – alarm wakes me at 6.00 am, I roll over, turn it off and go back to la la land! Woke up around 7.00 am feeling angry and disappointed in myself… What has happened – last week was fine…this week however…WTF!!
Okay – time to stop bitching and take back control!  This is MY journey…and I AM going to achieve the goals I set out to! Gym gear packed – gonna smash out a session after work and then I am going home to do MB’s core and flexibility workout. Tomorrow, I am going to do MB Extreme and take a run…so watch out, the fire is on and this little chickie is going to make sh!t happen!

The time is NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment