Tuesday 26 February 2013

Monday morning blues...

So the alarm interrupted my slumber at 5:30 am… I rolled out of bed – still half a sleep and pulled on my gym gear. MB Extreme DVD was in the player and raring to go – me I was ready to SMASH it!! Half way through the warm-up, I realised my body just wasn’t going to play. I couldn’t get my legs to do what I wanted them to do…I started getting very peed off because my head was ready to GO HARD my body however was ready to fall in a heap!! I took off my sneakers and threw them across the room to see if bare foot would stop my feet hurting – they hurt even more, so I pushed pause and adjusted the laces and changed my socks – still no better!! It was a HARD slog…ever rep felt like a hundred, sweat was dripping off my body and I was spent! By the end of the DVD, I was so disappointed – I felt I had just done the softest workout ever!! Then – the voice of reason (my 14 year old son!!) “Well at least you did it! And finished!!”…Words of wisdom – damn right, I could have stayed in bed, I could have stopped 5 minutes in, I could have given up BUT I didn’t!! YAY for me…

MB Extreme – watch out, because I’m coming for you!!
 
The time is NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment