Tuesday 26 February 2013

MOTIVATION...really???


If there is one thing MB has really taught me over the past few weeks – it is that  motivation is a crock! And you know what – it is true!! When I think about it, I could have added motivation to my list of excuses…when I don’t feel like it – I whinge I’m lacking motivation!! I thought about this in terms of my job (teacher of teens…) and guess what…some mornings I am not motivated to go to work and face all the teen drama and attitude but I JFDI!! So surely exercise is the same – I already know I am not going to approach every workout with a fire in my belly and a smile on my face – sometimes I have to drag my sneakers on and force myself there but after I have JFDI – I feel better – way better than when I cave and DON’T do it!!

The time is NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment